At Components Company, we take a lot of pride in our dedication to quality in our many products and services. We have learned through customer report cards and surveys that quality is of utmost importance.
As our quality policy states:
At Components Company Incorporated, we are committed to providing quality products and services based upon one goal: meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements.
As a company, we are determined to provide the best quality products and services to our customers. This dedication to quality starts with our in-house quality department, which is run by our Quality Manager Andy Klinger. Andy is a 19-year Components Company veteran.
Here are some other aspects of our dedication to quality:
- Customer specific inspection plans ranging from visual to dimensional, ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report) and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Exceptional report cards from our customers
- Certifications: Chemical, Tensile, Hardness, RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) & REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances)
ISO Certification and DNV
We have an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System in our facility. DNV has served as our ISO auditor since 2000 and we just successfully completed our most recent audit in October 2019.
DNV is an organization whose purpose is to safeguard life, property and the environment. They are passionate about safety, quality and integrity. The certification process is serious and thorough because having accreditation verifies a company’s competence.
We proudly display our Management System Certificate that was awarded to us by DNV on our website.
We also stress that our dedication to quality is built into our processes and not inspected into our products.
Some of our other quality qualifications include:
- Lean certified
- Overseen by full-time quality staff
- State-of-the-art CMM systems plus other inspection tools
- 75+ years of manufacturing process expertise
- PPAP documentation ready for your inspection when required
- No part comes into your system without a quality assurance documented process
We are proud of our quality products and services at Components Company. If you have any questions about our dedication to quality, please contact us.